March 8, 2009

Mini-March Interview with Mari

Mari of MariReads has been an In Bed With Books visitor since August. (Well, that's the first time I remember her commenting.) As the universe moves in coincidental ways, she nominated me for an "I <3 Your Blog" award on the same day her interview came up. I've already received this one so I'm not awarding it again, but I want to thank her. I love people telling me they like love my blog.

And here's the interview:

1. When is your birthday?

December 17th, a week before Christmas Eve.

2. When did you start your blog?

I started my blog in July of 2008.. (I am very new at this.)

3. What's your favorite month and why?

December. Why? Well, it's finally cold enough to wear all my hand knits. I also get 2 weeks off for winter holidays. Christmas is my favorite holiday and it's also my birthday month. :)

4. What do you like about March?

Spring Break! Flowers blooming. Cool, sunny days. It is right before the dreadful summer heat of Texas.

5. What March book release are you most excited about?

There are always books I want. How can I pick just one? :)

This is one I am definitely looking forward to:

Hunted (House of Night, Book 5)
P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast

3 comments:

  1. only a person living in a warm weather state would list december as their fav month, its just too cold in New England

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday?

    Elie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...