August 10, 2012

Great Ebook Sales

From Open Road Media:
 Sorcery and Cecilia Summer of My German Soldier Boy's Life
SORCERY & CECELIA is a wry historical fantasy by Patricia C. Wrede and Caroline Stevermer, two excellent authors.  SUMMER OF MY GERMAN SOLDIER is a WWII novel and one of my sister's old favorites.  BOY'S LIFE is a bildungsroman in the vein of Stephen King's IT.

From Annick Press:
The Paper Bag Princess
A children's classic, perfect for girls of about three or four years old.

Sequels coming next month:
Bloody Jack Enclave Hold Me Closer Necromancer All These Things I've Done Storm
BLOODY JACK is a bloody classic.  The tenth book VIVA JACQUELINA! comes out September 4th and I will have a review posted that day. ENCLAVE was a so-so read for me.  I liked the action, but found parts of it very problematic.  I won't be reading OUTPOST. 
I am currently reading HOLD ME CLOSER, NECROMANCER and have an ARC of NECROMANCING THE STONE that I plan to review. I'm also reading ALL THESE THINGS I'VE DONE so that I can review BECAUSE IT IS MY BLOOD.
STORM is in this category on a technicality; SPARK comes out August 28th.  I bought STORM to read, but don't have a review copy of SPARK so don't expect my thoughts any time soon.

Previously reviewed:
WATERSMEET
In addition to reviewing WATERSMEET, I interviewed Ellen Jensen Abbott. Sequel THE CENTAUR'S DAUGHTER now available.

Other notables:
 The Book of a Thousand Days Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow Traitor in the Tunnel Swim the Fly Scarlet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...